Stay 3 nights, pay for 2 or 10% discount for return visits
Stay 3 nights, pay for 2 or 10% discount for return visits - applies 26th April to 11th September.
"Comarong Cottage" is a delightful two bedroom cottage in a quiet location is perfect for a weekend away, a short break or the school holidays. It is really close to everything, located 195m from the Crookhaven River and only 500m to fabulous seafood restaurants, boat ramp, shops, park and local swimming pool - It's perfect
* This house IS pet friendly, a pet surcharge fee of $100 applies; all pets must be agreed to in writing prior to stay. (Pets OUTSIDE only)
Sleeps: 7 people, linen, towels and toiletry items NOT supplied
(Linen and towel hire is available for selection when booking)
The property features:
* Microwave & dishwasher in fully equipped kitchen
* CD player, heater
* TV & DVD
* Enclosed entertainment area with gas BBQ
* Bath, shower & separate toilet, 2nd toilet outside attached to house
* Washing machine, 2nd fridge, * 3 x $2 coins needed to operate washing machine *
* Off street parking for 3 cars, boat and trailer
* Bedroom 1: Queen bed
* Bedroom 2: Single bunk, tri bunk
Linen hire cost: $150 including 1 bath mat, 1 hand towel, 1 face washer, all sheets, all pillow cases & all towels
Extra Costs: $15 per bed for bed making
$8 per beach towel
$15 per small Housekeeping package including; tea towels, dish washing tablets, dishwashing liquid, toilet paper, dishwashing cloths, scourer & laundry powder
* If you only require linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact our holiday bookings officer for a quote.
There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds.
An extra $20 call out fee will apply for last minute linen order after 12 noon on your arrival day
Daily seasonal rates apply, included in the tariff is the cleaning fee of $80, booking fee of $65 and a refundable bond of $350, subject to our Terms & Conditions. Also included is a 20% discount voucher available for Jervis Bay Wild for Dolphin/Whale watching and Eco cruises.
Once you visit you'll want to come back time & time again!
DON'T DELAY BOOK ONLINE TODAY ...call 02 44472008 for Availability
Management: "Comarong Cottage" is professionally managed by Coastal Properties Realty, a licensed real estate business operating continually in Culburra Beach for over 50 years. Be assured that all monies received are deposited into a secure trust account until the end of your stay.
nice , peaceful location
we enjoyed our stay, the house was neat and tidy with a great size back yard
It was a pleasure to spend weekend in the beautiful coast. I like to take this opportunity to thank you guys for arranging a comfortable accommodation.
Looking forward to return for another break.