Callala Cottage is fully fenced with a large upstairs deck to enjoy the views of the tranquil surrounding area
"Callala Cottage" is fully fenced with a large upstairs deck to enjoy the views of the tranquil surrounding area and abundant bird life. The property has 3 bedrooms, reverse cycle air conditioning and has great side access for cars and boat parking. Two of the bedrooms have a private balcony. An added bonus is you may bring the family pet, "Callala Cottage" is within walking distance to the beach, Callala Beach Pizzeria / Restaurant and the Bistro at the Callala Beach Bowling Club.
* This house IS pet friendly, a pet surcharge fee of $100 applies; all pets must be agreed to in writing prior to stay.
Sleeps: 6 people, linen, towels and toiletry items not supplied
(Linen and towel hire is available for selection when booking)
The property features:
* Kitchen fully equipped with microwave & dishwasher
* TV & DVD player
* Reverse Cycle Air conditioning
* BBQ & outdoor furniture
* Washing machine & extra toilet
* Fully fenced with great side access for cars & boat parking
Bedding Configurations: -
* Bedroom 1: Queen bed with private balcony
* Bedroom 2: Double bed with private balcony
* Bedroom 3: Single bunk beds
Linen hire cost: $150 including 1 bath mat, 1 hand towel, 1 face washer, all sheets, all pillow cases & all towels
Extra Costs: $15 per bed for bed making
$8 per beach towel
$15 per small Housekeeping package including; tea towels, dish washing tablets, dish washing liquid, toilet paper, dish washing cloths, scourer & laundry powder
* If you only require linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact our holiday bookings officer for a quote.
There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds.
An extra $20 call out fee will apply for last minute linen order after 12 noon on your arrival day
Daily seasonal rates apply, included in the tariff is the cleaning fee of $120, booking fee of $65 and a refundable bond of $350, subject to our Terms & Conditions. Also included is a 20% discount voucher available for Jervis Bay Wild for Dolphin/Whale watching and Eco cruises.
Once you visit you'll want to come back time & time again!
DON'T DELAY BOOK ONLINE TODAY ... call 02 4447 2008 for availability
Management: "Callala Cottage" is professionally managed by Coastal Properties Realty, a licensed real estate business operating continually in Culburra Beach for over 50 years. Be assured that all monies received are deposited into a secure trust account until the end of your stay.